At the Business Energy Shop we not only pride ourselves in finding our customers incredible reductions in their business utility bills, but also in providing outstanding customer service.
Our mindset is that we should treat our customers in the way that we ourselves would like to be treated. After all, it’s all very well getting great commercial electricity rates, but we know from experience that you need a personal account manager you can trust. In a field that often comes under scrutiny from the media and other areas, providing an honest, clear and accurate service is essential as far as we’re concerned.
Exceptional customer service is the Business Energy Shop’s top priority. We’ve invested a huge amount of time and money into ensuring that our standards are that which others in the industry aspire to. When you entrust your business energy needs to us, we promise that you can expect to receive the following:
- We provide our comparison energy service free to all business users. This is not dependent on business size, and is relevant to a sole trader through to the largest of corporations.
- All enquires are recorded and tracked on a single system, meaning continuity and ease of use for both parties.
- We use over 10 years of industry-specific experience to discover the most relevant business energy needs for our customers.
- When your commercial electricity, gas or telecom contracts are up for renewal, you’ll receive a reminder from us no later than 30 days before this date.
- Any enquires regarding your commercial energy services will be dealt with promptly, efficiently and accurately within a reasonable timespan (typically 24 hours, excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- We will be honest about the services and business energy rates that we can provide. And more importantly, what we cannot provide.
- All information will be provided in clear English, with no jargon or technical terms that so often lead to misunderstanding.
- You will be given ample opportunity to provide feedback on our performance. This is a vital method of us keeping track of the service we provide, so we welcome honest and open thoughts on how you consider we’ve done.
Our Contact Details
We welcome your communication, and we can be contacted in the following manner:
Telephone: 0345 021 5000
Postal address: 57c North Woolwich Road. London E16 2AA